"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be"
C.S. Lewis

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Few Things I Forgot....

When the funeral person from Farley came to meet our pastor and take Carina, it was 9:30pm. He was dressed in a nice suit, very respectful, regardless of the time of day. I felt like that was so special and kind.

Also, I just want you all to know how raw my last post was. I cried through it, was falling asleep while writing, but I wanted to get my heart out and since it was all so fresh, I needed to write it as soon as I could. I love my baby. Thinking about her brings me to tears, as I know it will for many days, weeks, years down the road. I want to keep blogging and journaling about this process because it will be good for me, but also because it will benefit more than just me.

I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. l cried and smiled and cried some more as I read. How precious! God blessed you so wonderfully! Thank you for letting me tag along and experience God loving you through all of this! Your transparency is a blessing to many as we get to pray along with you and lift you up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family. You are strong people with great faith, and it has been beautiful reading your story.

    Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Carina, and know that your family's story has touched many.

    ReplyDelete